Friday, August 22, 2014

Probably Maybe Patreon

After a lot of careful consideration about what's infront of me and what I'm capable of in this moment, I'm currently taking steps towards setting up a Patreon for those who might want to donate maybe a buck or two towards LADYproject and future projects, and towards the purchase of a new tablet for me so I can spend 24/7 on the sprite work and CGs instead of only a few hours per week.

I just need to get some confirmation, get some bank stuff sorted out, that sort of thing, and then I'll probably have it up and running. I don't know if anyone's even remotely interested in this sort of thing, but it's worth a shot, I suppose.

And in place of any real updates, I'll give you more Maiden Gray art, the next two of the set I posted a while ago, Riviera and Nathaniel.


No comments:

Post a Comment