Wednesday, August 6, 2014

BLU - Marcus Concept Art

Two posts. One day. On a roll.

I've been sketching around and adjusting our bara megane protag a bit, and decided that since he's a pure NEET neckbeard, he needs to be kinda flabby but not ripped. It's kinda difficult.

I sketched up a quicky for his body type.

Probably too tall. Arms are babby-like. And I certainly hope none of you are foot fetishists.

But it's the general gist of it. Since, regrettably, I'm going to have to cut Dan (the soccer playing openly gay chub) out of the plan as far as I can tell, I wanted to fill that chub gap somehow.

I've still got a lot of practice to go as far as drawing males are concerned. It's pretty damn important. For girlier guys a la the standart otomege male, it's not that bad, but for more manly types, things get rocky because I step out of my comfort zone. But it's fine, because I need to do that to improve as an artist.

I can only get better, right? Final product will definitely be my best. I won't stop trying until I get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment