Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Maiden Gray - UI, Frame, Textbox, Whathaveyou

Been fooling around with some mockup layouts real rough and dirty like. I'm not all that great at UI design, so I'm struggling a bit.

Above: Said quick'n'dirty mockup complete with concept sketches in place of sprite art and a shitty background I made in two minutes. I'm not set on anything here, though I kind of liked the file-folder design; but it looks a bit weird. I'll probably end up ditching it. The NEXT icon needs to be cleaned up but I plan to keep it.


 Here's the title screen mockup with a quickly painted idea of what I'm aiming for. Shred of cloth will be moving in the wind in the final product. Logo needs to be cleaned up a bit.  I think the terms are fine.


I'm also focusing on BLU UI as well, but that's a bit of a challenge, too. I'll post those mock-ups when I get a good feel of what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment