Sunday, August 3, 2014

Maiden Gray Outlines Check-a-rooni

I've got the real brief descriptions for each route outlined and made up. So the general themes and the sequence of events are a go, even if they are a bit loose and subject to change.

I've got about 60% of the common route typed up, and 30%-ish of the True Route script written. I plan to tinker with UI and design later on; I know what the title screen is going to look like, but the text boxes might be a bit of a challenge. I don't have too much of an eye for design, it baffles me just as much as music does, which is to say, a lot.

The current schedule for work is basically "do whatever whenever", but I've got a bit of a organized pattern to it. I tend to dedicate a day to Maiden Gray, a day to BLU, a day to HOOD. HOOD's more on the backburner, which is to say, it doesn't get as much of my attention right now as Maiden Gray or BLU does. The priority is Maiden Gray (which has the most material done), then BLU (because people are waiting on it) and then HOOD, due to the fact that HOOD is planned to be a bit more than just a VN. My original design documents have plans for a bit of gameplay to it, with 3D models if I can find the time.

Still awaiting a tablet of my own. Borrowing one is unreliable and interferes with work. Hopefully I get back to a full-time job soon, even though that will hinder my available time to work on the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment