Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Maiden Gray - Mila Sprite, I Need a Plot Shovel For These Plot Holes

Within the few hours that I'm actually able to draw, I'm hard at work on finishing up the lineart for Mila's sprite:

There are still some clothes and expressions left to line.


Coloring it will be a whole 'nother bucket of worms, however, since my coloring talent is absolutely abysmal -- if there are any super talented color-ers out there who wanna give it a shot, please do -- but I'll try my darndest. Maybe watch a couple of speed-paint videos. Review a shit ton of Pixiv tutorials. Study other artist's works closely. That sort of thing.

I've been thinking hard about MG's plotline, too, and I'm not sure if I should ditch my current plot or add more bullshit to the plot I have, since I've noticed I've got a couple of plotholes that need fillin'. I'll think of ways to resolve them, but if I can't resolve them, then I might have to go with Plan B, which is also known as Plan Infinitely-More-Bullshit-And-Time-Fuckery.

No comments:

Post a Comment