Monday, April 21, 2014

21/04 - Maiden Gray Concept, Info

Today I started to properly line out the sword, but then I figured out that drawing swords is difficult work.
Therefore, I`m thinking I might render it in Blender instead as it appears to be the easiest way I can flesh out my weapon ideas. Might need to do a bit more sword research as well, I wanted one edge to be serrated so that you could catch other blades on it and the other one to be smooth and sharp, to, well, slice with.

As well, a bit of insider info on Maiden Gray. There are currently five routes planned. Four routes will get two ends, as far as I can see. And no end will be good. There are no good endings. Only suffering and subtle suffering, in many delicious flavors. Do you want some crushed peanuts on that suffering?

No comments:

Post a Comment