Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BLU Talks

I've been reconsidering taking up the /blog/ VN project, BLU, again, but I'm not entirely commited to it.

It's difficult to explain. I want to, but I don't want to, is what I'm saying.

Regardless of what happens with it, I'm still practicing male anatomy and how to draw men. Here's a few images I sketched up last night/this morning.


  


In the original plans, we'd wanted the entire cast to be comprised of bara men. This was quickly thrown out the window due to how the team (including myself) couldn't really draw bara too well. So we made the characters a bit more twink-y.

I always wanted the characters to be bara, and it disappointed me greatly when we decided against it. But that didn't stop me from practicing regardless. And look how far I've come. It's not perfect, but it does it's job. I always thought of MC as being more chubby than we normally drew him, to go with the lazy neckbeard who stays inside playing Japanese games all day persona. I also want to make Azuma sensei look a bit more Japanese himself (seeing as he's of Japanese descent) and to make him look older and more weary. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment